Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2021: Applications are invited from candidates for COPA, Graduate and Technician Apprentice Training Program 2020-21 by the Apprentice Training Center, Mumbai Port Trust. Interested candidates can submit their applications offline only. Applications will be accepted till 27th August 2021. Applicants may check the minimum qualification, no. of vacant seats, pay scale, application procedure in the following paragraph.
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Mumbai Port Trust|
|Posts Name||Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA), Graduate and Technician Apprentice|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||27 August 2021|
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Applicants looking to work as COPA must be a 10th Class pass or equivalent and COPA Trade Certificate issued by NCVT. However, a Diploma or Degree in Mechanical /Electrical Engineering / Technology from a recognized University/college/institute is a must for the candidates for the Apprentice Training program.
Age Criteria: Candidates completing the age of 14 years can apply. There is no upper age limit. However, the candidates between the ages of 14 -18 years are not eligible to sign the Apprenticeship contract, so their contract is required to be signed by their guardians.
Application Fee: Fee charges for filling the application form is Rs.100/-. The fee will be accepted by NEFT mode.
Selection Procedure: Applicants will be finalized for the appointment on the advertised posts after their selection in the Merit List and document verification.
Important Details on the Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment–
|Sr. No.||Post name||Number of vacancies||Rate of Stipend Per month|
|1.||Graduate Apprentice (Mechanical)||02||Rs. 9000/-|
|2.||Graduate Apprentice (Electrical)||03||Rs. 9000/-|
|3.||Technician Apprentice (Mechanical)||03||Rs. 8000/-|
|4.||Graduate Apprentice (Electrical)||03||Rs. 8000/-|
Step by Step Process to Apply For Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment–
- Candidates must ensure that they should not have completed 3 years after passing of minimum qualification examination as of 01/06/2021 otherwise their candidature will be canceled.
- Go to the website www.apprenticeshipindia.org and complete the registration process.
- Now visit the website www.mumbaiport.gov.in and download the application form in the prescribed format.
- Fill the form carefully, attach the required documents, fee payment slip (UTR), and send all these to the following address on or before the due date i.e. 27-08-2021.
- Address: “Apprentice Training Centre (ATC), 3rdfloor, Bhandar Bhavan, N. V. Nakhwa Marg, Mazgaon (East), Mumbai–400010″
- Applicants may submit the application to the concerned department/ office by post or by hand.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification (Apprentice)||Check Here
|Official Notification (COPA)||Check Here|
Note: Applicants, who have already completed or undergoing apprenticeship training under Apprentice Act, 1961 in any organization will not be eligible to apply.