NABARD Recruitment 2021: National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development (NABARD) has a good number of vacancies for Grade A and Grade B posts. The total number of vacancies is 162 for which the organization is going to kick-start the process of recruitment. www.nabard.org is the official website of the organization where the official employment notification has been released. 07/08/2021 has been specified as the final date by which the application forms can be submitted in online mode.
NABARD Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development (NABARD)|
|Posts Name||Assistant Manager and Grade B Manager|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||07/08/2021|
NABARD Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in the concerned field from a recognized college or university.
Age Criteria: The age of the candidates must be such that they must fulfill the age eligibility criteria:
- Post 1-2: 21-30 years
- Post 3: 25-40 years
- Post 4: 25-32 years
Application Fee: The candidates must pay the applicable fee in order to apply and participate in the recruitment process.
Pay Scale: The candidates who are appointed and join will be paid the salary as per the following pay scale applicable for the post for which their selection has been done:
- Post 1-3: Rupees 28,150-55,600/-per month
- Post 4: Rupees 35,150-62,400/-per month
Selection Procedure: The candidates who apply will be required to qualify in the process of selection that includes:
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
- Personal Interview
Important Details Regarding NABARD Recruitment–
The candidates have been provided all the details on the application process on www.nabard.org by the National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development so apply latest by 07/08/2021 for the below specified posts:
- Assistant Manager Grade A (Rural Development Banking Service)-148
- Assistant Manager Grade A (Rajbhasha Service)-5
- Assistant Manager Grade A (Protocol and Security Service)-2
- Manager Grade B (Rural Development Banking Service)-7
How To Apply Online For NABARD Recruitment–
- Click on the link for the online application form provided below and fill in the details in the application asked by the National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development.
- Every candidate is to pay the applicable fee in online mode as without that the application form would not be submitted and accepted.
- Upload the credentials and submit the form.
Important Links To Consider for NABARD Recruitment
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification (GR A, RDBS & Rajbasha)
|Apply Online (GR A, RDBS & Rajbasha)
|Official Notification (Assistant Manager)
|Apply Online (Assistant Manager)
|Official Notification (Grade B Posts)
|Apply Online (Grade B Posts)||Find Here|
Note: Feel free to connect with us.