NBCC Recruitment 2021: NBCC (India) Limited will recruit experienced candidates for 82 vacancies of Marketing Executive, Management Trainee, and Office Assistant.
For more details on NBCC Recruitment 2021, see the para below carefully.
NBCC Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||NBCC (India) Limited|
|Posts Name||Marketing Executive, Management Trainee, and Office Assistant|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||13th & 08th of January 2022|
NBCC Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- Marketing Executive – 12
- Dy Project Manager – 10
- Management Trainee (Civil) – 40
- Management Trainee (Electrical) – 15
- Project Manager – 01
- Sr. Stenographer – 01
- Office Assistant – 03
Educational Qualifications: The academic background for the job application includes :
- MBA/PG Diploma in relevant field – Post 01.
- Bachelor’s/BE/B.Tech – Post 02 to
Age Criteria: The maximum age of the candidate can be 35 years for Post 01, 33 years – Post 02, 29 years – Post 03-04, 47 years – Post 05, 28 years – Post 06, and 25 years – Post 07.
Application Fee: No application fee is to be paid by the SC/ST/PwD, and Department candidates but for GEN/OBC candidates :
- Post 01 – Rupees Five Hundred.
- Post 02 – Rupees One Thousand.
- Post 03-04 – Rupees Five Hundred.
Applicants of Post 05 to 06 are not obliged to pay.
Pay Scale: The appointed candidates will get a handsome salary of Rupees 42500/- Post 01, Rupees 50000-160000/- Post 02, Rupees 40000-140000/- Post 03-04, Rupees 60000-180000/- Post 05, Rupees 24640/- Post 06, and Rupees 18430/- Post 07 per month.
Selection Procedure: The organization will conduct the process of Shortlisting and an Interview for the final selection.
Important Details on the NBCC Recruitment–
The due date of application for Post 01 is 13th January 2021 and 08th January 2021 for Post 02-07.
Step by Step Process to Apply For NBCC Recruitment–
- Go to the official website of NBCC and check the application guidelines.
- Take the printout of the application form and fill it in an accurate way.
- Attach the copies of the academic, experience, and supporting documents in support of age, caste, experience, etc.,
- Make the payment, attach the proof with the application and send it to “Chief General Manager (HRM), NBCC (I) Limited, NBCC Bhawan, 2nd Floor, Corporate Office, Near Lodhi Hotel, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003”
- For the application of Post 02 to 07, the candidate must visit the website.
- Login with user id and password, if not have then click on new registration.
- Upload the bio-data with the essential certificates in support of age, caste, education, experience with photograph & signature.
- Now, submit the application and finally make payment.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification 01
|Official Notification 02||Check Here|
Note: The organization will publish all the future updates of recruitment on the website.