NBE Recruitment 2021: National Board of Examination is searching for personnel to provide suitable and skilled candidates for the empty posts of Junior Accountant, Senior Assistant, and Junior Accountant. The candidate should check whether he/she is appropriate for the job and then the application should be submitted on his/her behalf by 14th August 2021.
Read further details to know in detail about the posts and their contents.
NBE Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||National Board of Examination|
|Posts Name||Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant, and Junior Accountant|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||14th August 2021|
NBE Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Name of the Posts:
- Junior Assistant – 30
- Senior Assistant – 08
- Junior Accountant – 04
Educational Qualifications: The required qualifications are the following :
- 12th with the knowledge of Computers. Moreover, the proficiency of basic software packages such as Windows/Network Operating System/LAN Architecture is essential – Post 01.
- Degree from the accredited body with the examination prescribed by NBE – Post 02.
- Bachelor’s with Maths/Statics OR Degree of Commerce from the authorized college – Post 03.
Age Criteria: The candidate should be between 18-27 years. Besides it, the candidates falling under the reserved quote are entitle to age relief in the way below :
- SC/ST – Five years.
- OBC – Three years.
- PWD – Ten to Fifteen Years.
- Any other category as prescribed by NBE
Application Fee: The charges to be paid for the process of online application are Rupees 1500 plus GST @18%
There is no fee for SC/ST/PwD and Women.
Pay Scale: The candidate will get the salary under Matrix Level 02 – Post 01, Level 07 – Post 02, and Level 04 – Post 03.
Selection Procedure: The candidates required for the post of Assistants, and Accountants will be selected on the basis of the marks obtained in the following stages :
- Stage I – Computer Based Test.
- Stage II – Computer Knowledge/Skill Test.
Important Details Regarding NBE Recruitment 2021–
The online application process for the available posts will commence from 15th July 2021 and it will get closed by the 14th of August 2021.
The exam date is 20th September 2021.
How To Apply Online For NBE Recruitment 2021–
- An online application can be filled on https://natboard.edu.in.
- Fill up the mandatory details and upload the scanned signature with the photograph.
- Finally, make payment, retain the receipt and click on submit.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: Examination results will be published by the NBE on the website.