NCERT Recruitment 2022: National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) is going to hire new staff in its premises against the vacant seats of Office Assistant, Accountant, and Consultant. The application form can be filled online before 15/01/2022 to avoid the rush on the website.
NCERT Recruitment 2022 Notification Details:
|Department Name||National Council of Educational Research and Training|
|Posts Name||Office Assistant, Accountant, Consultant|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||15th January 2022|
NCERT Recruitment 2022 Complete Details–
Name of the Posts:
- Senior Consultant (Academic) – 06
- Consultant (Academic) – 29
- Associate (Project/Survey/Senior Research) – 05
- Junior Project Fellow – 12
- Office Assistant – 01
- Accountant – 01
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must have :
- Post Graduation in Science/Statistics/Mathematics/Commerce/Social Sciences/Humanities/Education/Psychology/Computer Science – Post 01-04.
- Graduation Degree in any stream – Post 05-06.
Moreover, the candidate must also have work experience as per the requirement of the organization. See the official notification for detailed information.
Age Criteria: As per the rules set out by the NCERT the aspirant should be under 65 years (Post 1-3, 5 & 6), and 40 years (Post 04).
Reservation benefits will be availed to the reserved category candidates as per the government norms.
Application Fee: NCERT will not charge any fee from its applicants.
Pay Scale: NCERT will pay lucrative salaries to its newly recruited staff @Rs. 60000/- (Post 01), Rs. 45000/- (Post 02), Rs. 30000/- (Post 03), and Rs. 25000/- (Post 04-06) p.m.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done solely on the basis of the Interview.
Important Details on the NCERT Recruitment–
At the time of the interview call, make sure that you reach the venue on time along with the original and self-attested copies of all testimonials and one pp size photograph.
Step by Step Process to Apply For NCERT Recruitment–
- Job contenders can apply online through the application link.
- Read the complete instructions and fill up the relevant information in the application form about the candidate name, address, qualifications, e-mail, etc.,
- Now upload the scanned image of the candidate with the digital signature.
- Finally, preview details and click on submit button.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
Note: The information furnished in the application form must be authentic.