NER Recruitment 2022: Applications are invited by North Eastern Railway to fill up a total of 323 posts for Gateman for Ex-serviceman. NER issued an official notification on its official website www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in. Willing candidates are asked to submit their applications online only through the website of NER. All important links for full notification and to fill the online form are given in the following article. Also, you may check the eligibility criteria, application, and selection procedure, pay scale, and other important details in this article. It is suggested to the applicants to fill the form on time i.e. before the closing date of this recruitment. The last date to submit an online application for this job is 20th January 2022.
NER Recruitment 2022 Notification Details:
|Department Name||North Eastern Railway|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||20th January 2022|
NER Recruitment 2022 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Applicant must be a 10th pass.
Age Criteria: The age of the candidate must not be more than 65 years
Application Fee: No fee for registration.
Pay Scale: An amount of Rs. 25,000/- per month will be offered to the appointed candidates.
Selection Procedure: The criteria for selection are:
- performance in Army service Time and Medical Test
Important Details on the NER Recruitment–
- Gateman – 323
Step by Step Process to Apply For NER Recruitment–
- Visit the NER website www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Click on the contact us/ Recruitment tab and open the vacancy for Ex-SERviceman on a Contract basis.
- It is essential for all applicants to read the full advertisement first and check the eligibility criteria.
- Eligible EXSM candidates can fill the form online by 20-01-2022.
- Fill in your name, father name, age, date of birth, Aadhar number, etc. as per the documents.
- Mobile number and email id filled in the form must be valid/ working one.
- Fill in your educational qualification and services details.
- Upload photo and other documents as per the requirement.
- Finally, submit the application and retain a hard copy of this for future reference.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
Note: Keep visiting the official website of NER for regular updates regarding the recruitment.