NFR Recruitment 2021: Northeast Frontier Railway will engage skilled & experienced medical practitioners for the vacant posts of Specialist and General Duty Medical Officers against 11 openings to meet the urgent requirement for Coivd-19. The due date for the application of the posts through the medium of e-mail is 11th May 2021.
To get further details upon the NFR Recruitment 2021 in the article specified below, you will get comprehensive details as such scale of pay, application procedure, selection process, and more.
NFR Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Northeast Frontier Railway|
|Posts Name||Specialist Doctor and GDMO|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||West Bengal|
|Last Date To Apply||11 May 2021|
NFR Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- Ophthalmologist – 01
- General Duty Medical Officer – 10
Educational Qualifications: The applicant must be MBBD with the Post Graduate Degree/Diploma as a specialist with the approval of the Indian Medical Council. However, the candidate must be registered with the state medical council post-one-year internship.
Age Criteria: On the 01st of May 2021, the upper age of the applicant can be 53 years.
- The maximum age can be 67 years for retired railway doctors, retired govt medical doctors, or central/state govt.
- SC/ST/OBC candidates will get the age relaxation as per government norms.
Pay Scale: The monthly remuneration payable to the selected candidates will be around Rupees 95000/- Post 01 and Rupees 75000/- Post 02.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will appear for Online Interview conducted through Whatsapp Call.
Important Details Regarding NFR Recruitment 2021–
The selection for the posts of Specialist and GDMO will be for the contract period of one year or till 31/03/2022 or till a pandemic exists or as per the administrative requirements of NFR.
At the time of joining, the applicant will produce all the original documents with the 04 passport-size photographs.
How To Apply Offline For NFR Recruitment 2021–
- Applicants should apply on the enclosed format on the website with the attached copies of required documents through WhatsApp – 9002052613 or through the following e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Incomplete applications will be immediately rejected by the NFR authorities. So, make sure that the application is duly filled.
- The interview will be conducted at ‘Office of the Divisional Railway Manager (Personnel), Alipurduar Junction Division’ on 11/05/2021.
- The candidates selected during the interview will go for further medical check-ups.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: For the latest updates, get access to www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in