NHAI Recruitment 2022: National Highway Authority of India invites online applications from eligible candidates to fill a total of 84 posts for General Manager and Deputy General Manager. In order to fill these posts, an official notification is released by NHAI on its official website www.nhai.gov.in. The application submission process for this will continue by 04th February 2022. For details regarding eligibility criteria, selection, and application procedure, application fee, etc. candidates may have a look over the following article.
NHAI Recruitment 2022 Notification Details:
|Department Name||National Highway Authority of India|
|Posts Name||General Manager (GM) and Deputy General Manager (DGM)|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||04th February 2022|
NHAI Recruitment 2022 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: The qualification to be eligible for this job vacancy is a Degree in Civil Engineering.
Age Criteria: Aspirant age must not be more than 56 years.
Pay Scale: The scale of pay for this job vacancy is:
- Rs. 37,400/- to Rs. 67,000/- with grade pay of Rs. 8,700/-
- Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- with grade pay of Rs. 7,600/-
Selection Procedure: Selection will be on the basis of an interview.
Important Details on the NHAI Recruitment–
- General Manager (GM) – 08
- Deputy General Manager (DGM) – 76
Step by Step Process to Apply For NHAI Recruitment–
- The applications for this job vacancy will be filled through online mode only.
- Go to the registration for new users. Fill in your name, email, mobile number, aadhar number, etc., and complete the registration.
- Login with user id and password. Fill the form with the candidate’s basic, educational, work experience, and other details.
- Submit the form by clicking on the save button and upload the scanned copy of the photo/ signature and other relevant certificates.
- The print-out of the filled-in online application, forwarded by parent department of the
applicant along with the prescribed certificates/ documents as per the notification should reach the following address, on or before 21.02.2022.
- Postal address: “DGM (HR & Admin) – IA, National Highway Authority of India, Plot No. – G- 5 & 6, Sector – 10, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110075”
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
Note: Form received after 21-02-2022 will be rejected.