NIA Recruitment 2022: National Investigation Agency brings a new job opportunity by inviting applications to fill up the vacant posts for Constable. NIA issued a notification regarding this recruitment to fill a total of 28 posts. Application for this will be accepted in offline mode only. Candiadtes desirous to fill the form are asked to have the printout of it in the same format as provided with the issued notification. The applications for Constable post will be received by 21st Janaury 2022. For details/ information about eligibility, pay scale, selection procedure, etc. candidates may go through the whole article given below. Official website of NIA is www.nia.gov.in.
NIA Recruitment 2022 Notification Details:
|Department Name||National Investigation Agency|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||21st January 2022|
NIA Recruitment 2022 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Following is the minimum eligibility criteria for this post:
- 12th pass or officials of Central/ State Govt./ UT holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre/ department
Age Criteria: The maximum age for this job vacancy is 56 years.
Pay Scale: The scale of pay for this post is:
- Rs. 21,700/- to Rs. 69,100/- p.m.
Selection Procedure: Please check the official notification.
Important Details on the NIA Recruitment–
- Constable – 28
Step by Step Process to Apply For NIA Recruitment–
- As the application form will be filled offline, so applicants are required to fill the application in the same format as specified by NIA in its official notification.
- Candidates are suggested to keep their all documents with them before filling the form. The information filled in the form must be same as in the documents.
- Fill your previous employment details, work experience, educational qualification and other relevant information asked in the application.
- Complete the form, attach xerox of necessary documents as per the NIA’s instructions.
- Finally, forward all these attachments to the following address: “The SP (Adm), NIA, HQ Opposite CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003”.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Application Form||Check Here|
Note: Applications received after 21st January 2022 will not be considered eligible for this recruitment.