NIT Calicut Recruitment 2020: National Institute of Technology, Calicut is looking to hire candidates for filling 14 vacancies for the various posts of Daily Wage Workers. The applicants can apply online on the official website of www.nitc.ac.in. The applications can be submitted between the period of 06/10/2020 to 17/10/2020.
All of the details related to the process of recruitment have been provided below. Make sure to go through the details and apply as per the specified instructions.
NIT Calicut Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||National Institute of Technology, Calicut|
|Name of the Job||Daily Wage Workers|
|Number of Vacancies||14|
|Last Date to Apply||17/10/2020|
NIT Calicut Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Institute of Technology, Calicut
Name of The Posts:
Daily Wage Workers-14
- Senior Care Taker (Ladies Hostel)-01
- Junior Care Taker-01
- Senior Office Assistant-01
- Office Assistant-01
- Junior Office Assistant-01
- Stores and Purchase Assistant-01
- Junior Engineer (Electrical)-01
- Junior Engineer (Civil)-01
- Tech. Asst. (Civil)-01
- Office Attendant-01
- Carpenter (Male)-01
Educational Qualifications: The candidates must hold the specified academic qualification.
Selection Procedure: The candidates need to qualify in the Interview process in order to get selected for recruitment.
Pay Scale: Handsome salary will be paid to the selected candidates as per the specified norms.
Application Fees: The candidates are not required to make payment for the application fee.
Age criteria: The candidates must check and fulfill the age criteria and apply accordingly only if they are eligible.
Official Website: www.nitc.ac.in
Important Instructions to apply for NIT Calicut Recruitment 2020:
- Fill the form online on www.nitc.ac.in if you want to grab the job opportunity offered by the National Institute of Technology, Calicut.
- Upload the specified academic certificates and a passport size photo in the online form.
- Follow the instructions related to the credentials to be uploaded.
- Submit the application form and note down the application or the reference number.
NOTE: Please keep in the mind the following dates for the recruitment:
- Start Date to Apply Online: 06/10/2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 17/10/2020