Niti Aayog Recruitment 2020: NITI Aayog has offered a chance to the youth unemployed candidates through its notification for 39 vacancies of Senior Research Officer, Economic Officer, Director, and Deputy Director-General. All the candidates are suggested to apply for the posts by 24th December because, in the final days of application, the chance of rush on the website can prevail.
Niti Aayog Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||NITI Aayog|
|Name of the Job||Senior Research Officer, Economic Officer, Director, and Deputy Director-General|
|Number of Vacancies||39|
|Last Date to Apply||24th December 2020|
Niti Aayog Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: NITI Aayog
Name of The Posts:
- Senior Research Officer/Research Officer – 13
- Economic Officer – 12
- Director – 11
- Deputy Director-General – 03
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must have the following degrees :
- Post 01 – Master’s OR MBBS OR Engineering/Technology Degree Holder from the reputed college.
- Post 02 – Master’s in Economics or Applied Economics or Business Economics or Econometrics from the accredited university or college.
- Post 03 & 04 – Master’s/MBBS/Engineering or Technology Degree OR Post Graduate Diploma in Management.
Selection Procedure: The candidate’s selection will be done only on the basis of the Interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates will get a good pay scale of Rs. 105000-125000/- (Post 01), Rs. 85000/- (Post 02), Rs. 215900/- (Post 03) and Rs. 265000/- (Post 04) p.m.
Age criteria: Applicant must fall in the range of 26-50 years. Reserved candidates can check the official notification for more details.
Official Website: www.niti.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for NITI Aayog Recruitment 2020:
- All applicants are requested to apply online in the career section on the website.
- Click on ‘Apply Online’ and read the complete notification.
- Fill the details in the columns specified in the form.
- Upload all the supporting documents while filling out the application.
- Paste the latest scanned photograph and signature.
- Finally submit the application form and retains the print copy of the form for future reference.
- Candidates are required to follow the code of conduct formed by the organization.
NOTE: Once details submitted then it is not possible to alter it.