NR Recruitment 2020: Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delhi is seeking dynamic candidates to attend the interview with the complete details on the prescribed format on nr.indianrailways.gov.in. The desired person can apply for 25 vacant posts of Senior Resident. The interview is scheduled for 05th & 06th November 2020. The initial duration of recruitment is for one year that can be extended with the maximum time of three years.
NR Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Northern Railway|
|Name of the Job||Senior Resident|
|Number of Vacancies||25|
|Interview Schedule||05 & 06th November (08:30 to 11 am)|
NR Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Northern Railway
Name of The Posts:
- Senior Resident – 25
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must have passed Post Graduation Degree or the other specified degrees from the recognized college/institute. Also, necessary to be registered with the medical council. To get complete details, read the official notice.
Selection Procedure: Only those candidates are eligible for interview, whose documents have been successfully verified.
Pay Scale: The applicant is entitled to receive a luxurious salary of Rs. 67700-208700/- p.m. (Matrix Level 11).
Application Fees: No fees need to be deposited by the candidate.
Age criteria: The applicant must fall within the following age level :
- GENERAL – 37 years.
- OBC – 40 years.
- SC/ST – 42 years.
Official Website: www.nr.indianrailways.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for NR Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must reach for the interview to be held at “Auditorium, 1st Floor, Academic Block, Northern Railway Central Hospital (NRCH), New Delhi”
- Bring complete bio-data in the application form with the attached photocopies of all the important documents you had.
- The certificates in the original are also necessitated to bring for verification purposes.
- One copy of the application must be retained by the candidate for further needs.
- The application form must be filled completely, otherwise, the incorrect or incomplete filled form can lead to rejection of the application.
- SC/ST candidates must bring caste certificates while attending the interview.
NOTE: We will inform you about recruitment from time to time, so keep visiting our official website regularly.