NUHM Recruitment 2020: We are here to inform you about the latest job article published by Kolkata NUHM on its website. After reading the official notification we come to know that National Urban Health Mission Kolkata needs capable individuals for 101 openings of Medical Officer. The candidate can fill the application form through the prescribed form by the 11th of November 2020. Kindly check further information about NUHM Recruitment 2020 in the succeeding paragraph where you will get details of the pay scale, the application process, fee structure, etc.
NUHM Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||National Urban Health Mission Kolkata|
|Name of the Job||Medical Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||101|
|Last Date to Apply||11th November 2020|
NUHM Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Urban Health Mission Kolkata
Name of The Posts: Medical Officer
Educational Qualifications: The following are the conditions that must be fulfilled by the applicant :
- MBBS with PG degree from the recognized medical institute.
- Minimum one-year internship.
Selection Procedure: The candidate will be appointed solely through the Interview.
Pay Scale: Candidate selected as a Full-time Medical Officer will get Rs. 40000/- while this amount is Rs. 24000/- for Part-time Medical Officer.
Application Fees: Candidates are exempted from charges towards application.
Age criteria: The candidate should not be exceeded by 62 years on 01st November 2020. The relief will be provided to the candidates under reserved caste as per NUHM Kolkata rules.
Official Website: www.kmcgov.in
Important Instructions to apply for NUHM Recruitment 2020:
- The desired candidate must download the application after reading of necessary details.
- Put the details in the correct spelling as mentioned in the original certificates.
- Along with the attested copies of all the proof certificates, reach the specified venue for interview and verification on 11th November 2020 at 11:30 am.
- Interview Place: “Room No. 254, 2nd Floor, PMU, Kolkata City NUHM Society, 5, S.N.Banerjee Road, Kolkata – 700013”
- Selection will be done on a contractual basis.
- Alteration in vacancies can be done by the organization if needed.
NOTE: Applicant must visit the website to get the latest recruitment updates.