NVS Recruitment 2022: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has invited online applications under the Ministry of Education, Government of India for the following empty posts i.e. Jr Secretariat Assistant, Female Staff Nurse, Stenographer, Catering Assistant, Electrician Cum Plumber, Lab Attendant, Mess Helper, and Multi Tasking Staff.
Applications can be done for 1925 vacancies till February 10th, 2022. Look upon the details below carefully to know about the application process, charges, salary structure, selection method, and more.
NVS Recruitment 2022 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti|
|Posts Name||Jr. Secretariat Assistant, MTS, Staff Nurse, Catering Assistant, and other posts|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||10th February 2022|
NVS Recruitment 2022 Complete Details–
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Commissioner – 07
- Female Staff Nurse – 82
- Catering Assistant (Group C) – 87
- Junior Secretariat Assistant – 630
- Electrician cum Plumber (Group C) – 273
- Lab Attendant (Group C) – 142
- Mess Helper (Group C) – 629
- Others – 75
Educational Qualifications: Academics essentials to apply for the posts are as under :
- Secondary/Senior Secondary/ITI/Bachelor/Certificate in Nursing/Diploma or Degree in Engineering OR
- Master’s in Humanities/Science/Commerce from the recognized body.
Age Criteria: The applicant can not be less than 18 years while the maximum age of the applicant will depend on the post he/she is applying for and it can be 30 years, 27 years, 40 years, 45 years, 35 years, and 32 years.
Go through the official notification for more information.
Application Fee: Every candidate is required to pay a certain amount varying from Rs. 750/- to Rs. 1500/- depending upon the post.
Pay Scale: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti will pay a handsome salary to its newly joined staff. For post-wise details, check out the official website of NVS.
Selection Procedure: CBT and the Interview are the only parameters through which it will be decided whether the candidate is eligible or not.
Important Details on the NVS Recruitment–
Candidates will be selected on probation for two years and it can be extended further based upon the performance of the candidate.
Step by Step Process to Apply For NVS Recruitment–
- Job aspirants must apply online within the stipulated time period.
- Fill up the accurate bio-data, attach the credentials i.e. academics, experience, uploaded signature, and photograph.
- At last, pay the fee and submit the application.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
Note: Check out website/E-mail for the regular updates.