Odisha Police Recruitment 2022: Odisha Police Recruitment Board is going to hire candidates for engagement for 144 vacancies for the role of Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI). The applications only in the online mode are to be submitted on the website www.odishapolice.gov.in. The details of the vacancies are 02/01/2022.
Odisha Police Recruitment 2022 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Odisha Police|
|Posts Name||Assistant Sub Inspectors (ASI)|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||02/01/2022|
Odisha Police Recruitment 2022 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: B.Sc/ B.Tech or relevant qualification pass candidates can apply for the recruitment.
Age Criteria: The specified age limit for the candidates applying for the specified ASI vacancies is 21-25 years.
Application Fee: The application fee is exempted for those applicants who belong to SC/ ST Category while all others need to pay Rupees 335 as the application fee.
Pay Scale: During the period of the Initial appointment the candidates will be paid a sum of Rupees 15,000/-per month as salary.
Selection Procedure: Computer-Based Online Test, Computer Skill/ Literacy Test followed by a Physical Efficiency Test will be conducted. The Test is scheduled to be held in the month of February in the year 2022.
Important Details on the Odisha Police Recruitment–
Odisha Police is going to recruit candidates for filling applications on the website www.odishapolice.gov.in. The online application forms will be accepted between the specified duration from 13/12/2021 to 02/01/2022.
- Assistant Sub Inspectors (Communication)-144
Step by Step Process to Apply For Recruitment–
- Apply for the recruitment online on the official website of the Odisha Police which is www.odishapolice.gov.in.
- Every detail asked in the application form must be filled in as per the records in the academic certificates so make sure to keep your academic certificates handy while filling your application form for the recruitment.
- The photo, sign, and irrelevant certificates need to be uploaded followed by the submission of the application at any cost on or before 02/01/2022.
- Save an offline copy as well.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
Note: Persons with Disabilities are not eligible for this role but Transgenders can apply.