Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2022: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) invites eligible, young candidates for engagement on the 87 vacant seats for the Excise Sub-Inspector post. Interested candidates can apply online for this post. The online registration process will continue up to 28th January 2022. We have provided all the details regarding the minimum qualification/ age limit for eligibility, selection procedure, application fee, the scale of pay to be offered to the selected candidates along with other important instructions to apply in the following paragraph. Candidates in their own interest may go through this and then apply.
Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2022 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Posts Name||Sub-Inspector of Excise|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||28th January 2022|
Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2022 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: The minimum qualification required for this job vacancy is:
- Graduation in any discipline, M.E standard/HSC examination with Odia as a language subject
Age Criteria: The age of the applicant must be from 21 to 32 years as of 01-01-2021.
Pay Scale: The scale of pay to be offered to the candidates is Rs. 15,000/- per month.
Selection Procedure: A Written Examination and Interview will be conducted by OSSC for selection of suitable candidates.
Important Details on the OSSC Recruitment–
- Sub-Inspector of Excise – 87
Step by Step Process to Apply For OSSC Recruitment–
- As per the notification issued by OSSC, the application form will be filled in online only.
- Before applying online candidates are advised to go to the website of OSSC i.e. www.ossc.gov.in and read the full advertisement first.
- Note all the instructions carefully and check your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the website www.ossc.gov.in.
- Applicants are advised to keep their all documents ready in advance before filling the form.
- Fill the form, upload photo/ signature/documents as per the OSSC guidelines.
- Candidates are suggested to retain the printout of the application for future reference.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
Note: Candidates are advised to keep in regular touch with the OSSC website for more updates and information regarding the recruitment and selection procedure.