Oil Recruitment 2021: Oil India Limited a Navratna public sector undertaking engaged in the operations of exploration, production, and transportation of crude oil, natural gas & production of LPG having its headquarter at Duliajan, District-Dibrugarh (Assam). The notification has been issued by Oil India Limited on 48 vacancies of Fishing Operator, Drilling/Worker Assistant Operator. The candidate can attend the walk-in-interview for the given posts from 25th February to 23rd March 2021.
Oil Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Oil India Limited|
|Posts Name||Fishing Operator, Drilling, and Workover Assistant Operator|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Assam|
|Interview Schedule||25th February to 23rd March 2021|
Oil Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Name of Posts:
- Contractual Fishing Operator – 01
- Contractual LPG Operator – 07
- Contractual Drilling/Workover Operator – 04
- Contractual Drilling/Workover Mechanic – 04
- Contractual Drilling/Workover Assistant Operator – 32
Educational Qualifications: The candidates applying for Oil Recruitment 2021 must have done 10th with Diploma in Engineering/ITI/Bachelors from an accredited college/institute or board.
Age Criteria: The minimum age of the applicant should be 18 years while the maximum age required for recruitment is 40 years. This limit will differ in the case of SC/ST and OBC (LCL) candidates.
Application Fee: No information is shared regarding fees.
Pay Scale: The salary paid to the selected candidate will be Rs. 18400/- (Post 01-04) and Rs. 15700/- (Post 05) p.m.
Selection Procedure: Candidates have to undergo through Walk-in Practical/Skill Test with a Personal Assistant.
Important Details Regarding Oil Recruitment 2021–
The candidates must show a medical fitness certificate which should be as per the standards of Oil India Limited. While arriving for the interview, the candidate must sure of all the safety measures such as wearing a mask, hand sanitizer, and social distancing. Registration time and dates are mentioned hereunder :
- 25/02/2021 – Post 01.
- 01/03/2021 – Post 02.
- 08/03/2021 – Post 03.
- 15/03/2021 – Post 04.
- 22/03/2021 – Post 05.
How To Apply Offline For Oil Recruitment 2021–
- Applicants must confirm their presence with the original certificates and the latest photograph to the following address: “Employee Welfare Office, Employee Relations Department, Nehru Maidan, Oil India Limited, Duliajan”
- The candidate currently on work will produce NOC from the current employer.
- The period of recruitment in Oil India Limited is for 06 months extendable for a further six months depending upon the organizational requirements.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: The potential candidates who had applied for Oil Recruitment are advised to check the website continuously to know the latest updates pertaining to the job.