ONGC Recruitment 2020: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation is asking candidates to apply for recruitment in email mode as notified by the job advertisement issued on www.ongcindia.com. The applicants will be recruited for 06 vacancies for the posts of Field Duty Medical Officer and Medical Officer. Email applications must be received at the specified email address by 15/11/2020.
ONGC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation|
|Name of the Job||Field Duty Medical Officer and Medical Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||06|
|Last Date to Apply||15/11/2020|
ONGC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
Name of The Posts:
- Contract Field Duty Medical Officer (FDMO): 04 (UR)
- Contract Medical Officer (Occupational Health-OH): 01 (UR)
- Contract Medical Officer (Homeopathy): 01
Educational Qualifications: The candidates need to have the following academic qualification:
- Post 1 and 2: MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) with a Valid Registration Certificate
- Post 3: BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathy Medicine and Surgery) with a Valid Registration Certificate
Selection Procedure: The candidates need to attend the Online Interview that may be conducted through Whatsapp/ Webex/ Skype/ Zoom/ Any other application.
Pay Scale: The pay scale that will be applicable for the concerned post is:
- Post 1: Rupees 75,000/-per month
- Post 2: Rupees 72,000/-per month
- Post 3: Rupees 55,000/-per month
Application Fees: The candidates need not pay the application fee.
Age criteria: The age of the candidates need to be of the specified age provided in the official job notification.
Official Website: www.ongcindia.com
Important Instructions to apply for ONGC Recruitment 2020:
- The applications for recruitment for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation need to be filled in Email mode as per the format provided on www.ongcindia.com.
- Make sure to send a passport size photo, signature along with the application form.
- Scan copies of all the academic qualification and work-experience related certificates need to be shared as well along with application form.
- Send the scanned copies of the application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: The applications need to be filled by the candidates by 15/11/2020.