OPSC Recruitment 2021: Odisha Public Service Commission is a state govt agency established for the primary purposes of conducting civil services examination. OPSC is asking dedicated and hardworking candidates to apply for the vacant posts of Assistant Professor that are 504. The applications must be submitted by the desired candidates through the online platform by 14/03/2021. Get more details in the article below regarding the eligibility criteria and pay scale.
OPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||Assistant Professor|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Bhubaneswar|
|Last Date To Apply||14th March 2021|
OPSC Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Each and every potential applicant must have :
- Master with 55% score (50% for SC/ST/PWD).
- Qualified National Eligibility Test conducted by UGC/CSIR.
- Any other requirement specified in the official notification.
Age Criteria: On 01.01.2021, the candidate should not be below the age of 21 years.
Application Fee: Only General and Other Backward Class candidates required to pay a non-refundable amount of Rupees 400/- while for SC/ST/PWD, it is exempted.
Pay Scale: The candidate will be entitled to get a lucrative salary depending upon OPSC norms.
Selection Procedure: The interview will be the sole medium for the selection of the candidate.
Important Details Regarding OPSC Recruitment 2021–
The commencement of the application process is from 15th February 2021 and it will continue to 14th March 2021.
All the applicants are suggested to go through the official site of OPSC to get the latest notices regarding the interview, selection, etc.
How To Apply Online For OPSC Recruitment 2021–
- At first, go through the detailed instructions specified on https://www.opsc.gov.in.
- Fill up the bio-data in the application form as per the given guidelines.
- Upload the testimonials of the 10th mark sheet, master’s mark sheet/age & caste evidence, etc.
- Also, upload the scanned photograph in the online application form.
- After successful submission of the application, the candidate will get a unique PPSAN No. on screen, keep it with you for future reference.
- At the time of document verification, the applicant must also bring a hard copy of the online filled form.
- Application later found to defected will be rejected immediately
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: In case, candidates face any technical problem at the time of application, then they can contact to technical support team over telephone no 0671-2304707.