Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) is a transmission unit incorporated in the year 2004 under the provisions of the Companies Act 1956. Its registered office is situated in Bhubaneshwar which is the capital of Odisha. At present, the company is running activities such as intra-state transmission and wheeling of electricity under the license issued by the Odisha Electricity Regulatory Commission.
OPTCL Recruitment 2021: Odisha Power Transmission Corporation intends to employ enthusiastic and brilliant candidates through its latest job article for 280 Apprentices. The candidate who is interested must apply latest by 27/02/2021. The probation of training is for 12 months.
For more details such as age criteria, pay scale, selection process, etc. stay in touch with us.
OPTCL Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Odisha|
|Last Date To Apply||27 February 2021|
OPTCL Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- Electrician – 240
- Electronic Mechanic – 40
Educational Qualifications: To be eligible for the post, the candidates must possess :
- Vocational Course Certificate in Electronics Mechanic/Electrician.
Age Criteria: The applicant should be of specified age as mentioned in Sec 3(a) of Apprentices Act, 1961.
Application Fee: The process of application does not require any charge.
Pay Scale: The salary determined by the OPTCL officials is Rs. 7000/-
Selection Procedure: The candidate will be finally selected through Merit/Personal Interview and Document Verification.
Important Details Regarding OPTCL Recruitment 2021–
The interview process and verification of documents will take place from 15th March to 17th March 2021.
At any stage of recruitment, if it is observed that the filled details are wrong or incomplete, then the candidature of the person will be canceled immediately.
How To Apply Online For OPTCL Recruitment 2021–
- All the eligible candidates are suggested to apply in online mode.
- Go to the official website www.apprenticeshipindia.org and click on the ‘Register’ button.
- After registration, log in with credentials and click on ‘Apprentice Opportunities’
- Choose your preference and click ‘OK’
- Upload the important certificates with the recent photograph in pp size and signature.
- Finally, submit the application after verification of details.
- For any clearance on recruitment, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: The list of candidates selected will be published on the website in the news section on the home page.