PGCIL Recruitment 2021: Applications are invited by Power Grid Corporation of India Limited from eligible candidates to fill the vacant posts for Apprentice and Diploma Training. A total of 1136 seats are vacant for which the applications will be accepted on or before 31 August 2021 (Apprentice Training) and 18 September 2021 (Diploma Trainee). Applications will be filled online. Educational qualification, age requirement, pay scale, application procedure, number of vacancies as per the posts all the information regarding the recruitment is given in the following article. Please check this article once before proceeding further.
PGCIL Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited|
|Posts Name||Apprentice and Diploma Training|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||given below|
PGCIL Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Candidate applying for Apprentice Training must be ITI/ Diploma or Degree in Engineering/ PG Diploma/ MSW/ MBA pass and Diploma in Engineering for Diploma Trainee from a recognized university/ institute.
Age Criteria: Candidates looking for this job vacancy should be less than or equal to 27 years as of 12-07-2021.
Application Fee: The application fee is Rs. 300/- for Gen./ OBC while SC/ST/ PWD/ EXSM/ DEx- Serviceman/ Departmental Candidates are exempted to pay the fee. The fee has to be paid for Diploma Trainee only. No fee need to pay for Apprentice Training.
Pay Scale: Candidates will be given an amount of Rs. 25,000/- (Post 1) and Rs. 11,000/- to 15,000/- (Post 2) per month.
Selection Procedure: PGCIL will schedule a written test/ CBT (For Diploma Trainee) and job applicants for Apprentice will be selected on the basis of the Merit List and Document Verification.
Important Details on the PGCIL Recruitment–
Details about Posts:
- Diploma Trainee – 26
- Apprentices (ITI/ Graduate/ Diploma/ HR Executive) – 1110
Step by Step Process to Apply For PGCIL Recruitment–
- Candidates wishing to apply for these posts can fill application form online only.
- The link to apply online for both posts are given below. Candidates may use these links to fill the form..
- Click on the tab “Click Here to apply” and fill all the details.
- Upload the scanned copy of the photo, signature, and all the documents.
- Log in again and proceed with the payment of the Application fee (if applicable).
- After the successful submission of the form candidates may keep a hard copy of the filled form with them. It need not be sent to PGCIL.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here for Post 2|
Note: The last date for Diploma Trainee is 18-09-2021 and 31st August 2021 for Apprentice training.