PGCIL Recruitment 2022: A new job opportunity is opened for CA and CMAs candidates to work as Assistant Professor Trainee. Power Grid Corporation of India Limited is planning to appoint suitable candidates for the various vacant posts of Assistant Professor Trainee (Finance). Applications are invited to fill a total of 28 posts. Candidates desirous to apply are asked to fill the application through online mode only. Online submission of applications for these posts will continue till 28th February 2022. Candidates can apply through the official website www.powergrid.in. For details regarding eligibility, application and selection procedure, pay scale, fee for application, etc. candidates can go through the full article written below.
PGCIL Recruitment 2022 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited|
|Posts Name||Assistant Professor Trainee (Finance)|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||28-02-2022|
PGCIL Recruitment 2022 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: The applicant is required to be a CA/ ICWA (CMA).
Age Criteria: Applicant must not be of age more than 28 years as on 31-01-2022.
Application Fee: Fee details are as follows:
- Gen/ OBC: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/ PWD/EXSM: NIL
Pay Scale: The pay scale for this job vacancy is:
- Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 1,40,000/-
Selection Procedure: A written test/ Computer Based Test, Group Discussion, behavioral Assessment, a personal interview will be organized by PGCIL.
Important Details on the PGCIL Recruitment–
- Assistant Professor Trainee (Finance) – 28
Step by Step Process to Apply For PGCIL Recruitment–
- It is advised to the applicants to read the full notification issued by PGCIL on its official website www.powergrid.in. Note each and every detail/ instruction given in the notification.
- Keep all your documents ready before filling out the form. The form will be accepted online whose link will be available in the career section on the official website of PGCIL.
- The candidate’s personal, communication/contact i.e mobile number, permanent address, email id, educational qualification, bank, and work experience details will be filled in the form. Make sure that the information must match the documents to be uploaded.
- Upload the scanned documents as per the instructions and submit the form.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
Note: Applicant need not send the hard copy of any document to PGCIL.