PGIMER Recruitment 2020: Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research liberated a job advertisement for the 121 openings of Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Additional Professor under different specialties. The applications can be filled till 04th October 2020. Application form for the application of professors’ posts is specified on the website.
PGIMER Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research|
|Name of the Job||Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, and Additional Professor|
|Number of Vacancies||121|
|Last Date to Apply||04th October|
PGIMER Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research
Name of The Posts:
- Professor – 30
- Additional Professor – 23
- Associate Professor – 28
- Assistant Professor – 40
Educational Qualifications: The contenders must have qualification as specified in :
- 01st/02nd schedule OR part II of the 03rd schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956.
- Registration is mandatory in the State Medical Council/Medical Council of India.
Selection Procedure: The selection parameter is the Written Exam and Face to Face Interview.
Pay Scale: All the candidates chosen for faculty vacancies will get the handsome pay scale.
Application Fees: Application fee can be paid in form of Demand Draft/Banker Cheque in favor of Director AIIMS Bathinda, payable at Chandigarh.
- General/OBC/EWS candidates – INR 1000/-
- SC/ST candidates – INR 500/-
- PwBD – no charges.
Age criteria: Upper age limit is 58 years. Candidates over this age will not be eligible for recruitment.
Official Website: www.pgimer.edu.in
Important Instructions to apply for PGIMER Recruitment 2020:
- Click on the above website to take the print of the application form.
- Confirm the recruitment details about eligibility and fill the details in the columns of the application form.
- Self-attested photocopies of certificates must be attached to the form (which are mandatory as per instructions in official notification).
- Now pay the fees offline and retain the payment receipt of the fee to show it as future proof.
- At last, post the completed filled form or handover personally to “Administrative Officer (Recruitment Cell), AIIMS, Bathinda – 151001, Punjab”
NOTE: For more employment updates, check the official website.