PNB Recruitment 2022: Punjab National Bank invites applications from Indian Citizens to fill the 06 vacant posts on the positions of Chief Financial Officer, Chief Risk Officer, Chief Technical Officer, and others. Willing candidates can submit their applications offline only. PNB released an official notification regarding this in the recruitment section on its official website www.pnbindia.in. Desirous candidates can also check the following article containing the details regarding eligibility, selection procedure, etc. The last date for receiving offline applications is 10th January 2022.
PNB Recruitment 2022 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Punjab National Bank|
|Posts Name||Chief Financial Officer, Chief Risk Officer, Chief Technical Officer, and others|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||10th January 2022|
PNB Recruitment 2022 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: A Graduate/ post-graduate candidate is eligible to apply for it. Detailed information about the eligibility criteria is provided in the official notification issued by PNB. Please check it before applying.
Age Criteria: The age of the applicant must be 45-55 years as of 01-07-2021.
Pay Scale: Refer to official notification.
Selection Procedure: The selection procedure is:
- screening/ shortlisting
Important Details on the PNB Recruitment–
- Chief Risk Officer(CRO) – 1
- Chief Compliance Officer (CCO) – 1
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO) – 1
- Chief Technical Officer (CTO) – 1
- Chief Information Security Officer (CISO ) – 1
- Chief Digital Officer (CDO) – 1
Step by Step Process to Apply For PNB Recruitment–
- Candidates can have the offline application format from the website www.pnbindia.in or you can use the direct link provided by us in the following table.
- In the form fill candidate’s personal information like name, father’s name, address, phone number, email id, Aadhar, and Pan number details, educational qualification, work experience details, etc.
- a recent passport size color photo is to be pasted on the form with a cross signature on the photo.
- Forward the filled applications along with the photocopies of relevant certificates to the address given below.
- Postal Address: “General Manager-HRMD, Punjab National Bank Human Resource Division 1st Floor, West Wing, Corporate Office Sector 10, Dwarka”.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Application Format||Check Here|
Note: Keep checking your emails and messages regularly.