PNGRB Recruitment 2022: This article is to inform you about the final decision of recruitment by PNGRB for the posts of Private Secretary, Personal Assistant, Cashier, Assistant cum Data Entry Operator, and Senior Secretariat Assistant. Interested candidates can send the offline application till 21st February 2022.
Please see the article below for more details about educational qualifications, age level, selection method, and more.
PNGRB Recruitment 2022 Notification Details:
|Department Name||The Petroleum and Natural Gas Regulatory Board|
|Posts Name||Private Secretary, Personal Assistant, Cashier, Assistant cum Data Entry Operator, and Senior Secretariat Assistant|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||21/02/2022|
PNGRB Recruitment 2022 Complete Details–
- Private Secretary
- Personal Assistant
- Assistant Cum Data Entry Operator
- Senior Secretariat Assistant
Educational Qualifications: To know about academics necessary for the offline application, go through the official notification.
Age Criteria: The applicant should not be more than 57 years on the due date of the receipt of the application.
Application Fee: The application process is free.
Pay Scale: Petroleum and Natural Gas Regulatory Board (PNGRB) will distribute handsome salary among its employees as below :
- Rupees 35400-112400/- Post 01-02.
- Rupees 25500-81100/- Post 03-05.
Selection Procedure: The selection of the competent candidates will be done through Written Exam and Interaction.
Important Details on the PNGRB Recruitment–
The selected candidates must be under the code of conduct set up by the Petroleum and Natural Gas Regulatory Board.
If any employee does any unethical activity at the time of work, he/she will be terminated immediately.
Step by Step Process to Apply For PNGRB Recruitment–
- Ist of all the candidate must go through the recruitment terms and conditions carefully.
- If you are eligible, then take out the format of the application form on a physical paper.
- Put up the necessary details such as the name, address, qualifications, experience, contact, etc., in the form.
- Attach the photocopies of the relevant certificates as proof of age, caste, academics, and experience.
- In last, send the application to the specified address by the due date.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
Note: Go to the website of the organization for the latest information related to recruitment.