PPSC Recruitment 2021: Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has notified that is going to fill up 119 vacancies for the post of Principal. A detailed notification has been released on the official website www.ppsc.gov.in. This notification provides each and every detail about the recruitment process which has been stated below in a very clear and concise manner. Candidates who aspire to take part in the recruitment process can apply by 29/09/2021.
PPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||29/09/2021|
PPSC Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: The candidates will have to make sure to possess the following academic qualification:
- General Category: Masters in any field with 50% marks
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwD Category: Masters in any field with 45% marks
Along with this, the candidate must also possess a minimum of 03 years of experience as a teacher in any Government school of the Punjab Government.
Age Criteria: The candidates are also required to make sure to be eligible as per the limit of age specified which is 18-37 years.
Application Fee: The applicable fee for the application process is specified as follows:
- General Category: Rupees 1500
- SC/ ST Category of All India and BC Category of Punjab State: 750 Rupees
- Ex-SM/ EWS/ PwD/ LDESM of Punjab State: Rupees 500
Pay Scale: The candidates will be required to pay a handsome amount as an application fee which will be Rupees 56,100/-per month.
Selection Procedure: The process of selection will be conducted (Written Exam) in order to select suitable candidates for the recruitment and final appointment.
Important Details on the PPSC Recruitment–
Visit the website www.ppsc.gov.in where you need to apply and fill your details in the application form given by the Punjab Public Service Commission. All the candidates will have to submit their forms for recruitment by 29/09/2021.
Step by Step Process to Apply For PPSC Recruitment–
- Go to the website www.ppsc.gov.in and make sure to fill the application form provided by the Punjab Public Service Commission.
- Fill in the application form and upload the credentials asked and submit the application by 29/09/2021.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
Note: We will try our best to provide you all the updates at the earliest.