Prasar Bharti Recruitment 2021: The following information is about the latest job vacancies notified by Prasar Bharti which has specified that the candidates aspiring to join as an employee can submit their applications by 14/08/2021. The vacancies are for the post of Part-Time Correspondent. The candidates will be required to make sure to apply in offline mode filling the physical application forms according to the specified format given on the website www.prasarbharti.gov.in.
Prasar Bharti Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Prasar Bharti|
|Posts Name||Part-Time Correspondent|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Last Date To Apply||14/08/2021|
Prasar Bharti Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: In order to be qualified for the recruitment, the candidates must possess PG Degree or Diploma in Mass Media/ Journalism or must have passed Graduation and have 02 years of Journalism experience.
Age Criteria: The candidates of the age of 24-45 years can apply for the recruitment.
Application Fee: No candidate will be required to pay any fee for the recruitment process.
Pay Scale: Rupees 8,700 will be paid as per month remuneration to the selected candidates0.
Selection Procedure: The process of selection will be conducted in order to shortlist suitable candidates for the recruitment process.
Important Details on the Prasar Bharti Recruitment–
Visit the official website of the Prasar Bharti by filling the application form in a physical copy following the format provided on the website www.prasarbharti.gov.in. The last date by which the applications must be submitted is 14/08/2021.
Step by Step Process to Apply For Prasar Bharti Recruitment–
- The candidates who want to apply must visit the official web portal of the Prasar Bharti which is www.prasarbharti.gov.in.
- After that, the application format provided on the website is to be taken as a print-out.
- Fill your details in the application form including personal, academic, and professional work experience if any.
- A recent passport-size photo of the applicant is also to be sent with the form along with xerox copies of the academic certificates.
- The application forms must reach by 05:00 PM on 14/08/2021 at The Station Director, All India Radio, 7, Kamarajar Salai, Mylapore, Chennai-600004
Important Links To Check for Prasar Bharti Recruitment 2021
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
Note: The candidates must not forget to mention “Application for PCT” on the envelope.