PSSSB Recruitment 2021: Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board has come up with the latest job article against the various vacant seats of Excise & Taxation Inspector, Block Level Extension Officer, Warder, and Matro. Candidates who find themselves eligible for the post must apply in an online mode on www.sssb.punjab.gov.in.
Read out the information in the below-mentioned paragraph carefully to know about the salary, due date of application, number of vacancies, the method of selection, age criteria, etc.
PSSSB Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board|
|Posts Name||Excise-Taxation Inspector, Block Level Extension Officer, Warder, and Matro|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Punjab|
|Last Date To Apply||mentioned below|
PSSSB Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- Senior Industrial Promotion Officer – 56
- Block Level Extension Officer – 61
- Excise and Taxation Inspector – 51
- Warder – 815
- Matron – 32
Educational Qualifications: The candidate who had Class 12th certificate OR Bachelor’s Degree is competent for the online job application.
Age Criteria: Contender age will be considered on 01st January 2021 and on this particular date, the applicant must be under the age limit of 18 to 37 years.
Application Fee: The application process will consist of the following charges :
- GEN – Rupees 1000/-
- SC/BC/EWS – Rupees 250/-
- Ex-S & PH (Post 04-05) – Rupees 200/-
- PH candidates – Rupees 500/-
Pay Scale: The candidate will get the monthly remuneration of Rupees 35400/- p.m. (Post 01-03), and Rupees 19900/- p.m. (Post 04-05).
Selection Procedure: The candidates will go through the following stages before the final selection :
- Written Test, Physical Measurement Test, and Physical Efficiency Test.
Important Details Regarding PSSSB Recruitment 2021–
The candidate must note down that the application should be submitted by the following due dates :
- Post 01 to 03 – 15th June 2021.
- Post 04 to 05 – 31st May 2021.
How To Apply Online For PSSSB Recruitment 2021–
- The candidate will get the complete recruitment instructions as well as guidelines on the web link below.
- The next step is to click on the ‘Application Link’ on the home page.
- Fill up particulars of the applicant’s name, address, qualifications, experience, etc. in the online form.
- Upload the signature and the photograph in the digital form of the candidate whose name is mentioned in the application form.
- In end, make payment online and retain the proof for further use.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification 01||Find Here|
|Official Notification 02||Find Here|
Note: The application should have complete details. Any column being left with the proper information can lead to the rejection of the application.