PSTCL Recruitment 2021: Online applications are invited by the Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited on 150 openings of Assistant Sub Station Attendant. The due date for the application submission is 26/03/2021, still, the candidate can pay fees through SBI in cash by the 30th of March 2021.
The candidates should stay on the website for the regular details related to the interview, venue, time, etc.
PSTCL Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited|
|Posts Name||Assistant Sub Station Attendant|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Patiala|
|Last Date To Apply||26 March 2021|
PSTCL Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- Assistant Sub Station Attendant – 150
Educational Qualifications: It is mandatory for the applicant to have Maxtix Degree with Punjabi/Regular Degree of ITI in Electrician/Wireman Trade from the recognized board/institute. It is necessary that the candidate must have knowledge of Punjabi.
Age Criteria: Candidates within the prescribed age of 18 to 37 years can make an application for the recruitment.
- Age computation will be done on 01/01/2021.
- Relaxation in age to those candidates will be provided who is of Punjab state only.
Application Fee: General and Other Backward Class candidates will pay Rs. 400/-, PwD – Rs. 200/- and for SC/EWS – Rs. 160/- only.
Pay Scale: The salary norms in PSTCL will be regulated as per the norms of Punjab Govt.
Selection Procedure: The selection will be solely through Merit List based upon the academic score in ITI.
Important Details Regarding PSTCL Recruitment 2021–
Selection can be done at any place within Punjab. To solve any issue related to the application, send us a message on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fees can be deposited till 30/03/2021 till banking hours.
How To Apply Online For PSTCL Recruitment 2021–
- The candidate must read the instructions mentioned on https://recruitment.pstcl.org.
- Fill up the information in the form i.e. of age, name, address, qualifications, experience, etc.
- Update the mandatory certificates on the portal providing the clues of details filled in the form.
- Upload a photo in the scanned form with the signature.
- Pay the fees in online mode or in cash at SBI. Retain its proof for demand at the time of document verification.
- Take a preview of the details before the final submission and click on submit.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: PSTCL holds the right to increase/decrease the number of vacancies based upon existing conditions.