Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2022: Punjab & Haryana High Court invites applications through online mode to fill up the vacant seats of Stenographer. The official notification for these 35 vacant seats of Stenographer is released by the Court on its official website www.highcourtchd.gov.in. Eligible candidates interested in this job vacancy are asked to submit their applications online by 15th January 2022. For details regarding the eligibility criteria, application procedure, scale of pay to be offered, the application fee for the examination, etc. aspirants may check the following paragraph before applying online.
Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2022 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Punjab & Haryana High Court, Chandigarh|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||15th January 2022|
Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2022 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Applicants must have a Graduation degree from a recognized university/ institute.
Age Criteria: The age criteria for this job vacancy is 21 – 30 years.
Application Fee: Fee details are:
- Gen/ OBC: Rs. 250/-
- SC/ST: Rs. 250/-
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be offered an amount of Rs. 10,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- per month.
Selection Procedure: The candidate’s selection will be on the basis of the Skill Test, Computer Proficiency Test, and document verification.
Important Details on the High Court Recruitment–
- Stenographer – 35
Step by Step Process to Apply For High Court Recruitment–
- The application form filling procedure will be online only. So visit the website of Punjab & Haryana High Court i.e. www.highcourtchd.gov.in.
- Read the full notification first in the recruitment section, check eligibility criteria and then fill the form.
- The first step is to complete the registration process using the candidate’s basic details.
- The candidate will get a unique registration id and password. Note it down.
- The candidate can now pay the amount for the registration fee.
- Upload photograph, signature, and other important documents.
- Finally, submit the form by 15-01-2022.
- Candidates may have the printout of the computer-generated application form for future reference.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
Note: The hard copy of the filled application form is not required to send to the high court office.