Punjab Police Recruitment 2021: Punjab Police issued an official notification regarding the recruitment to be held for filling 634 vacancies. Application is invited from suitable candidates who possess the required skills to participate in the recruitment process for Civilian Support Staff. Details regarding the eligibility criteria, application and selection procedure, instructions to apply online, etc. are provided in the following paragraph. Candidates in their own interest may check this and apply online by 07-09-2021.
Punjab Police Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Punjab Police|
|Posts Name||Civilian Support Staff|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||07/09/2021|
Punjab Police Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must have Bachelor’s in Law/ Forensic Science/ IT/ Computer Science/ Finance/ Commerce from a recognized university/instittute.
Age Criteria: The age limit, for the candidates to be eligible to apply for the process of recruitment is 18- 37 years.
Application Fee: The fee for candidates is:
- Gen/ OBC: Rs.1500/-
- SC/ST/ PH: Rs. 900/-
Pay Scale: For information regarding the salary, applicants may check the official notification.
Selection Procedure: Computer-Based Tests (MCQs Based) and Document Verification will be organized for the appointment of eligible candidates on the advertised posts.
Important Details on the Punjab Police Recruitment–
The applicants are asked to apply by filling the online application form on www.punjabpolice.gov.in. The applicants can submit their online applications by 07-09-2021 only. A hard copy of the filled application need not send to the Punjab Police office.
Step by Step Process to Apply For Punjab Police Recruitment–
- Visit the website of the Punjab Police i.e. www.punjabpolice.gov.in.
- Read the official notification carefully and note the necessary details to keep in mind while applying online.
- After checking the eligibility criteria applicants may fill the form to apply for the Punjab Police.
- Details asked in the form are mandatory to fill the same as in the documents.
- The form will also require you to upload your recent passport size color photo, signature, and documents related to an academic qualification.
- Pay fee as per the category specified above.
- Finally, submit the completely filled form by 07 September 2021.
Important Links To Check if applying for recruitment for the Punjab Police
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
Note: Applicants are suggested to keep visiting the website www.punjabpolice.gov.in regularly for more updates.