Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2021: Applications are invited from eligible candidates for appointment as Apprentice in Rail Wheel Factory for the year 2021-22. RWF has released an official notification on its official website www.rwf.indianrailways.gov.in. Interested candidates can have the application in the prescribed format from this website. Applications will be filled offline only. The requirement for the eligibility, selection procedure, and other important instructions are specified there in the following paragraph. Candidates may see it and apply for the same by 13 September 2021.
Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Rail Wheel Factory|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||13-09-2021|
Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Candidates seeking Apprentice Training under RWF are required to have a 10th pass with ITI (NTC) from a recognized board/ institute.
Age Criteria: Aspirant must be of the age 15-24 years as of 13-09-2021.
Application Fee: Applicants need to pay the fee as specified below:
- Gen/ OBC : Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/ Women/ PWD : Nil
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be offered a stipend of Rs. 10,899/- (Post 1) and Rs. 12,261/- (All other posts) per month.
Selection Procedure: Applicants will be appointed for the Apprentice Training on the basis of the Merit List.
Important Details on the Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment–
- CNC Programming cum Computer Opertaor – 23
- Electrician – 18
- Electronic mechanic – 22
- Turner – 05
- Fitter – 85
- Machinist – 31
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle ) – 08
Step by Step Process to Apply For Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment–
- Only offline applications will be accepted by RWF.
- Application in the desired format is attached along with the official notification.
- Before filling the form, candidates are suggested to read the full notification carefully and note all the important instructions.
- Candidates are asked to fill every column in the application i.e no column should be left blank.
- A passport-size color photograph of the applicant has to be pasted on the form.
- Attach all the enclosures as mentioned in the notification by RWF.
- A postal order/ Demand Draft of Rs. 100/- in Favour of Principal Financial Adviser/ Rail Wheel Factory is required to send as application fee.
- Application form along with the Postal Order/ Demand Draft is required to send it to the below-given address.
- Postal Adress: “Office of The Principal Chief Personnel Office, Personnel department, Rail wheel factory, Yelahanka, Bangalore – 560064″
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Application Form||Check Here|
Note: Applicants who failed to submit their application to RWF by the last date will not be considered for the Training program.