RailTel Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2022: RailTel Corporation of India Limited invites applications from suitable candidates for engagement on the following vacant posts for Sr. Manager, Manager, Deputy Manager. Application for the same will be accepted online only. RCIL will fill a total of 69 posts for Manager under this recruitment. Application procedure, criteria for selection, pay scale, age requirement, and necessary academic qualification along with important instructions to apply are provided by us in the following article. You may read it first and then proceed with filling out the application form. The due date for the online application form is 23-02-2022.
RailTel Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2022 Notification Details:
|Department Name||RailTel Corporation of India Limited|
|Posts Name||Sr. Manager, Manager, Deputy Manager|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||23rd February 2022|
RailTel Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2022 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: The requirement for this job vacancy is B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Sc/ M.Sc./MBA/ PG Diploma in Business Administration/ CA/ LLB.
Age Criteria: Age criteria is:
- Level E -1: 21- 28 years
- Level E -2: 23- 30 years
- Level E -3: 27- 34 years
- Gen/ OBC: Rs. 1200/-
- SC/ST/ PWD: Rs. 600/-
Pay Scale: The pay scale is as follows:
- Level E -1: Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 1,40,000/-
- Level E -2: Rs. 50,000/- to Rs. 1,60,000/-
- Level E -3: Rs. 60,000/- to Rs. 1,80,000/-
Selection Procedure: RCIL will conduct an online exam, personal interview for selection of suitable candidates on these posts.
Important Details on the RCIL Recruitment–
- Manager/Sr. Manager/ Deputy Manager – 69
Step by Step Process to Apply For RCIL Recruitment–
- Visit the official website of RCIL i.e. www.railtelindia.com.
- Go to careers and open the current job openings option. Read the notification for Sr./ Dy. Mananger post.
- After this eligible candidates interested in this job vacancy may apply by 23-02-2022. Form filled through any other mode than online will not be accepted by RCIL.
- Candidates are advised to keep the scanned copies of photo/ signature/ left thumb impression/ other relevant documents.
- Fill out the form, upload the documents, pay the fee as per the instructions and submit the form by the due date.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
Note: Candidates are advised to keep their email/ mobile number active during the whole process.