Railway Claims Tribunal Recruitment 2021: Railway Claims Tribunal Kolkata Bench is looking for suitable candidates for the engagement on the 01 vacant seats of Data Entry Operator. Willing candidates may submit their applications offline only. Application in the prescribed format can be had from the RCT Office or downloaded from the official website of RCT i.e. www.claims.indianrail.gov.in. The closing date for the final submission of the applications is 31 August 2021. A brief introduction regarding the eligibility criteria, application procedure, pay to be offered, etc. is provided below. Applicants may see it once.
Railway Claims Tribunal Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Railway Claims Tribunal|
|Posts Name||Data Entry Operator (DEO)|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||31-08-2021|
Railway Claims Tribunal Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: A Graduation degree from an accredited university is a must for the applicant to apply for the DEO post. Knowledge of the English language is desirable.
Pay Scale: An amount of Rs. 25,000/- per month will be offered to the selected candidates
Selection Procedure: Walk-in-Interview will be scheduled for the selection of eligible candidates on the advertised post.
Important Details on the Railway Claims Tribunal Recruitment–
Email-Id and the mobile number filled in the form must be active during the recruitment process as the candidate will be informed of the walk-in-interview by mail or mobile number.
Step by Step Process to Apply For Railway Claims Tribunal Recruitment–
- Job applicants are advised to go through the whole official notification attentively.
- As the form will be filled offline only, so it has to be downloaded first.
- Application proforma is available on the official website of RCT i.e. www.claims.indianrail.gov.in or it is attached along with the official notification. Take the hard copy of the form.
- It is required to fill the form carefully and neatly and all the information filled in the form must be as per the documents/ certificates of the candidate.
- A recent passport-size photo has to be pasted on the form.
- Attach the self-attested photocopies of all the necessary documents.
- Finally, forward this filled-in application (complete in all respects) to the following address.
- The address is: “RCT/ Kolkata Office at 2, Esplanade East, Kolkata – 700069”
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Application Form||Check Here|
Note: Application reached to RCT office after the last date will not be considered for the recruitment.