RBI Recruitment 2021: Reserve Bank of India is the supreme authority in the banking sector of India and that’s is the reason it is also named as the father of all banks of India. RBI has its origin in the year 1935 on 01st of April. Bank operates the financial circulation of the country and regulates Indian Rupee. Currently, RBI is looking for handsome and skilled candidates for the designation of Office Attendant, Legal Officer, Assistant Manager, and Bank’s Medical Consultant. The complete detail of recruitment is mentioned below, read it carefully and apply accordingly as soon as possible.
RBI Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Reserve Bank of India|
|Posts Name||Office Attendant, Legal Officer, Assistant Manager, and Bank’s Medical Consultant|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Rajasthan|
|Last Date To Apply||Specified Below|
RBI Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- Office Attendant – 841
- Legal Officer – 11
- Manager – 01
- Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) – 12
- Assistant Manager (Protocol & Security) – 05
- Bank’s Medical Consultant – 01
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must hold a valid degree in 10th/Bachelor of Law/Engineering/Master in Hindi/Hindi Translation OR MBBS degree from the accredited board, college, or institute.
Age Criteria: The candidates can apply if they possess the specified age of 18-25 years (post 01), 21-32 years (post 02), 21-35 years (post 03), 21-30 years (post 04) & 25-40 years (post 05) as per recruitment policy of RBI.
Application Fee: Different posts require to vary application charges. So, it will be best to check the official notice.
Pay Scale: The candidate who got selected will get a good package of :
- Rs. 10940-23700/- Post – 01.
- Rs. 28150-55600/- OR 35150-62400/- Post 02 to 05.
- Rs. 1000/- per hour – Post 06.
Selection Procedure: As per eligibility criteria fixed by RBI, applicants need to be passed in the Online/Offline Examination, Language Test, and Interview.
Important Details Regarding RBI Recruitment 2021–
Candidate must note down the due dates in accordance with the posts specified below :
- 15th March 2021 – Post 01.
- 10th March 2021 – Post 02-05.
- 03rd March 2021 – Post 06.
How To Apply Online/Offline For RBI Recruitment 2021–
- Application for all the posts except Bank’s Medical Consultant can be filled through an online platform.
- Fill up the application details in the recruitment link and upload the mandatory testimonials.
- Upload scanned image with a digital signature and remit the fees in the account of RBI.
- Submit the form as per recruitment guidelines.
- Post 06 i.e. Bank’s Medical Consultant applicants can apply with the complete and correct details on the specific format to “Regional Director, Human Resource Management Department, Reserve Bank of India, Near Ram Bagh Circle, Tonk Road, Jaipur – 302004”
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification 01||Find Here|
|Official Notification 02||Find Here|
|Official Notification 03||Find Here|
Note: RBI will provide all the future updates through its website.