RBI Recruitment 2021: Reserve Bank of India is the head of all the banks in the banking sector of India. RBI is looking for candidates holding the requisite degrees to fill the vacant posts of Bank Medical Consultant. The aspirants should apply for BMC Recruitment in online mode latest by 01st March 2021.
To know in detail regarding the recruitment, let us go through the article below in which we will know important aspects as pay scale, application charges, how to apply, and more.
RBI Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Reserve Bank of India|
|Posts Name||Bank’s Medical Consultant|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Mumbai|
|Last Date To Apply||March 01st, 2021|
RBI Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- Bank Medical Consultant – 02
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must fulfill the following specific conditions :
- MBBS in Allopathic system of medicine.
- Degree must be authorized by the Medical Council of India.
- 02 years of experience in the allopathic system of medicine in a hospital or clinic as a medical practitioner.
Age Criteria: The candidate must meet the specified age limit as defined by RBI in its official notification.
Application Fee: Nil
Pay Scale: Recruitment will be given on an hourly basis of Rs. 1000/- per hour.
Selection Procedure: The selection will be solely through an Interview. Therefore, the candidates must be able to score well in the Interview. The selected candidate will undergo thorough a medical examination.
Important Details Regarding RBI Recruitment 2021–
RBI is accepting applications on the vacant posts of BMC in an online mode. Applicants will be able to fill the applications before the closing date i.e. 01st March 2021.
How To Apply Offline For RBI Recruitment 2021–
- Applications can be submitted in the specified format mentioned on the website.
- Make sure that the details have been furnished in the form in a correct and complete way.
- Fix the copies of the self-attested documents with the form and finally send the form to the address below.
- “The Chief General Manager, Human Resource Management Department, Staff Selection, Reserve Bank of India, Post Box No. 15, Sector 10, Plot No. 03, H.N. Nirmaladevi Marg, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai-400614”
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Application Form||Find Here|
Note: The candidates seeking relaxation under their category must show the certificate on the basis of which claim will approve.