The handsome opportunity was there in the Banking sector. The RBI (Reserve Bank of India) has a vacancy for the Assistant post. The number of seats empty for this post is 950 in total. The organization invited the application form into the online mode to fill this post. The candidates who are interested to work in the Banking sector can submit their forms before the 8th March 2022. Individuals are advised to read out the full article to apply for the post.
RBI Recruitment 2022: Main Points
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank of India|
|Vacancies in the total||950|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||17.02.2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||08.03.2022|
RBI Recruitment 2022: Full Details
- Assistant post: 950 vacancies
The individuals who are willing to join this post must have to complete their Bachelor’s degree from the approved university or institution.
- Lower age to apply under RBI: 20 years of age.
- Upper age to apply under RBI: 28 years of age.
Check out the authorized website for the fees details.
The handsome salary will be provided by the RBI to the candidates selected for the vacancy.
The RBI will conduct the Written Examination, Language Proficiency Test, and Personal Interview to hire a suitable applicant for the post. The applicant who cleared the personal interview will get selected.
Official Website: Go to the RBI official website @www.rbidocs.rbi.org.in for any information.
Steps To Apply Online For RBI Recruitment 2022
- The candidates have to apply online for recruitment.
- Under the application form, the aspirants have to fill in all the information rightly.
- Also, affix all the necessary certificates with the form.
- Make the application fees payment and save it receipt.
- Submit the form before the last date and keep one copy with you.
Important Links to Consider for RBI Recruitment 2022:
|Official Website of RBI||Check Here|
|Official Notice pdf||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
Note: The date finalized for the written exam is 8th March 2022. Prepare before this date to grab the post.