RMC Recruitment 2022: Rajkot Municipal Corporation (RMC) is planning to fill up the vacant post of Work Assistant on 15 seats by 18th January 2022. Job contenders can apply online through the portal of corporation.
See the below-specified paragraph for the complete details on selection, the application process, pay grade, necessary academics, and more.
RMC Recruitment 2022 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Rajkot Municipal Corporation|
|Posts Name||Work Assistant|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||18-01-2022|
RMC Recruitment 2022 Complete Details–
- Work Assistant (Civil) – 08
- Work Assistant (Electronic) – 07
Educational Qualifications: An individual who is seeking to reserve a seat in the RMC must have a Diploma in Civil/Electronics Engineering OR ITI in Electrician from the recognized institute.
Age Criteria: The candidates must be under 18 to 35 years.
Application Fee: The process of application will complete after the payment of certain charges as under :
- Rupees Two Hundred Fifty only for reserved candidates.
- Rupees Five Hundred for unreserved category candidates.
Pay Scale: The salary granted by the Rajkot Municipal Corporation will be in the range of Rupees 25500-81100/- p.m.
Selection Procedure: Rajkot Municipal Corporation will evaluate the performance of the candidate on the basis of the Written Test, and Interview.
Important Details on the RMC Recruitment–
Check out the website of RMC for the latest updates.
Step by Step Process to Apply For RMC Recruitment–
- Before starting the application process, the aspirants must confirm that they meet the requirements of the application.
- All the eligible candidates must go through the application link below.
- Fill up the mandatory details mark as red star i.e., name of the post you are applying for, candidate’s name, father name, mobile, e-mail, etc.,
- Next is to upload the latest photograph and the digital signature of the candidate whose name is mentioned in the application form.
- In the end, check out the details again, pay the fee and retain its receipt for further use.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
Note: The candidate must go through the application carefully and make sure the details in it are true and complete. Otherwise, the application can be rejected.