RPSC Recruitment 2021: The job notification published by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission is all about the 859 openings for the vacant posts of Sub Inspector and Platoon Commander. Contenders will be able to fill their applications online before the 10th of March 2021.
Let us have a careful review of the details to know the salary scale, age criteria, application procedure, etc.
RPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||Sub Inspector, Platoon Commander|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Rajasthan|
|Last Date To Apply||10th March 2021|
RPSC Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Name of Posts:
- Sub Inspector (A.P.) – 746
- Sub Inspector (I.B.) – 64
- Platoon Commander – 38
- Sub Inspector (M.B.C.) – 11
Educational Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree holders will be eligible for the post.
Age Criteria: On the basis of the norms fixed by RPSC, the applicant must be of 20-25 years. The candidates who belong to the reserved caste will get the age relief of :
- 05 years for SC/ST.
- 05 years for Female and EWS of Rajasthan.
- 10 years for Female candidates of SC/ST caste.
Application Fee: RPSC does not show fees in its official notice. Therefore, no charges are fixed for application.
Pay Scale: The pay package will be given to the selected candidate at Level 11 p.m.
Selection Procedure: The recruitment of the aspirants will be made on the basis of the Written Test, Physical Test, and Personal Interview.
Important Details Regarding RPSC Recruitment 2021–
The candidate has the option to apply for Sub Inspector and Platoon Commander till 10/03/2021 in an online mode at the official site given below.
The one important thing to be taken care of is that the application can’t be made after the passing of the due date.
How To Apply Online For RPSC Recruitment 2021–
- The desired candidate must read the instructions for the application available on the website organization.
- Click on ‘Apply Online’ and select One Time Registration on Recruitment Portal.
- Get registered by e-mail/mobile by filling out the required credentials.
- Log on by user id and password got on the registered number and upload the credentials on the portal.
- Also, put the scanned signature with the photograph there.
- Check the filled details before the due date and in end click on submit.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: We have mentioned almost complete details of recruitment. Any candidate still wants to get more on recruitment, then please visit us on rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.