RRB NTPC Recruitment 2020: Railway Recruitment Board, NTPC had previously invited applications for recruitment for 35208 vacancies for Non-Technical posts. These vacancies are for the various posts of Clerk cum Typist, Accounts Clerk cum Typist, Time Keeper, Trains Clerk, Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Traffic Assistant, Goods Guard, Commercial Apprentice, Station Master. The organization has checked and scrutinized all the received applications and the status of the applications on the website and the same can be checked by 30/09/2020. If anyone has any complaint then the same can be registered online on the website itself.
RRB NTPC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Railway Recruitment Board, NTPC|
|Name of the Job||Clerk cum Typist, Accounts Clerk cum Typist, Time Keeper, Trains Clerk, Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Traffic Assistant, Goods Guard, Commercial Apprentice, Station Master|
|Number of Vacancies||35208|
|Last Date to Check Application Status||30/09/2020|
RRB NTPC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Railway Recruitment Board, NTPC
Name of The Posts:
- Non-Technical Posts-35208
Educational Qualifications: All of the candidates must have the specified academic qualification obtained from an accredited college or university. The candidates must have a Degree/ Diploma/ PG Degree in order to be eligible to apply for the recruitment.
Selection Procedure: The candidates now need to take the Written Test and attend the Interview. The candidates will be selected on the basis of the recruitment.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will get a very handsome salary as per the specified rules and norms set for the post specified. The candidates need to check the official notification for the details.
Age criteria: The age of the candidates needed to be within the specified limit only. Those candidates who have submitted the false details about their age in the application form will be debarred from the process of recruitment.
Official Website: www.indianrailways.gov.in
Important Instructions to Check the Status of Application for RRB NTPC Recruitment 2020:
- The candidates have to go to the official website of the concerned RRB Region’s website.
- Once you are there on the website, then make sure to click on the link for checking the status of the application for RRB NTPC Recruitment 2020.
- The candidates need to fill their details including the registration or the application number with the date of birth in order to check the status of their application.
- The candidates thus after filling their credentials will get to know of the status of the applications.
- The candidates whose applications had been rejected for the recruitment must have already received the communication on their email id.
- Such candidates whose application form has been rejected can register a complaint online only before the last date. The organization will review the complaint and if there is some discrepancy that was not the fault of the candidate then the application may be considered as accepted for the recruitment.
NOTE: We hope that the candidates must not have a doubt in the above-provided information. But, still, if any candidate has any doubt then he or she may comment below and we would love to answer your queries.