Sainik School Chandrapur Recruitment 2022: Sainik School Chandrapur, Maharashtra issued an official notification regarding the recruitment of the following vacant seats of Office Superintendent, General Employee, Art Master, MTS, Counselor, Ward Boy, Music Teacher, and TGT for various subjects. A total of 31 seats will be filled under this recruitment. Application forms for all these posts will be accepted through online mode. The last date to submit the application is 17th January 2022. Aspirants may check the full article given by us in which we have listed all the necessary details about eligibility/ guidelines to apply online.
Sainik School Chandrapur Recruitment 2022 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Sainik School Chandrapur|
|Posts Name||TGT, Office Superintendant, General Employee, Counselor, MTS|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||17th January 2022|
Sainik School Chandrapur Recruitment 2022 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Applicants with Bachelor/ Master’s degree in Fine Art or relevant subject with B.Ed./10th/ M.A. Music are eligible to apply.
Age Criteria: The age criteria is:
- TGT – 21 -35 years
- All other posts – 18-50 years
- General/ OBC/ SC/ST (Contractual Post) – Rs. 150/-
- General (Regular post) – Rs. 500/-
- All other categories (Regular post ) – Rs. 250/-
Pay Scale: Please check the official notification.
Selection Procedure: A written exam, skill & proficiency test, the interview will be scheduled for selection of suitable candidates on these posts.
Important Details on the Recruitment–
- TGT (English, Social Science, Mathematics, General Science, Computer Science) – 07
- Office Superintendent – 01
- General Employee – 07
- Counselor – 01
- Music Teacher – 01
- Art Master – 01
- MTS – 09
- Ward Boy – 04
Step by Step Process to Apply For Sainik School Chandrapur Recruitment–
- Read the full official notification on the website www.sainikschoolchandrapur.com.
- Read it and check the eligibility criteria.
- The online form will be accepted through the website of Sainik School.
- Fill candidate’s name, age, permanent address, mobile number, email address, academic qualification, and work experience-related details.
- Upload the candidate’s scanned photograph, signature, and relevant certificates as mentioned in the notification.
- Make the payment for the fee as mentioned above.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
Note: Candidates may keep the hard copy/printout of the filled application form for future reference.