Sainik School Recruitment 2021: Sainik School Chhingchhip has initiated a recruitment drive for the posts of TGT (Social Science) and Counselor Contractual Basis for 02 vacancies. The candidates who are interested in govt sector should apply after checking of eligibility criteria by 13th March 2021. Almost, complete details of Sainik School Recruitment 2021 have been specified below such as related to age level, pay package, hiring process, etc.
Sainik School Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Sainik School Chhingchhip|
|Posts Name||TGT (Social Science) and Counselor|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Aizawl|
|Last Date To Apply||13-03-2021|
Sainik School Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- TGT (Social Science) Regular Basis – 01
- Counselor Contractual Basis – 01
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must have Graduation with the subjects such as History/Geography/Political Science/Economics. B.Ed with CTET/STET by State/Central Govt (Post 01) and Graduation/Post Graduation in Psychology OR Post Graduate in Child Development OR Graduate/Post Graduate with Diploma in Career Guidance and Counseling (Post 02).
Age Criteria: The candidate must be between 21-35 years on the 31st of March 2021.
Application Fee: Fees will be paid in the form of a Demand Draft in favor of Principal Sainik School Chhingchhip worth Rs. 500/- General and Rs. 300/- SC/ST candidates. The fee is non-refundable as once paid can’t return.
Pay Scale: The distribution of salary will be of Level 07 i.e. Rs. 44900-142400/- (Post 01) and Rs. 25000/- (Post 02). Allowances will be provided based on organizational norms.
Selection Procedure: The selection for the vacant posts of Sainik School will be completed through Written Test and Interview.
Important Details Regarding Sainik School Recruitment 2021–
Keep note that the process of the offline application must be completed by 13/03/2021. No application received after the due date will be entertained at all.
How To Apply Offline For Sainik School Recruitment 2021–
- Download the format of application form given at the School’s official website https://sschhingchhip.mizoram.gov.in/
- Take a thorough look at the recruitment details and fill details accordingly.
- The candidate needs to send the duly filled form in an envelope holding a postal stamp worth Rs. 40/- through the speed post to the “The Principal, Sainik School Chhingchhip, Chhingchhip Village, Dist – Serchhip, Pin – 796161”
- The rules of Sainik public school will be imposed during the entire process of recruitment.
- Check the official website for the latest updates.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: For any query please call us at 7002295088