Sainik School Recruitment 2021: Sainik School Nalanda announced the 02 vacancies of General Employee and PEM/PTI-Cum-Matron. The suitable and eligible candidate can apply for the post in the offline mode with the details on the prescribed form by the 11th of June 2021. The application will not be taken after the due date.
The following article is very useful for the applicant as it contains the entire details of recruitment including the salary norms, age limit, selection process, how to submit the application, and more.
Sainik School Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Sainik School|
|Posts Name||General Employee, PEM/PTI-Cum-Matron|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Bihar|
|Last Date To Apply||11/06/2021|
Sainik School Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- General Employee (Sweeper) – 01
- PEM/PTI-Cum-Matron – 01
Educational Qualifications: The candidate will be eligible for the post only if he/she possesses the 10th certificate from the recognized board.
Age Criteria: The candidate should not be lower than 18 years but the maximum age of the candidate can be 50 years. The candidates above this limit will not be considered except the reserved quota candidates.
The date for the computation of age is 11th June 2021.
Application Fee: The fees is Rupees 300/- for Post 01 applicants although, for Post 02 aspirants, it is Rupees 500/-
Pay Scale: The candidate who gets selected will get the monthly package of Rupees 20000/- per month.
Selection Procedure: The process of recruitment will be made up of the Written Test, Skill Test, and Personal Interview.
Important Details Regarding Sainik School Recruitment 2021–
All kinds of disputes will be resolved through contact on 8340218798 during the working days.
How To Apply Offline For Sainik School Recruitment 2021–
- View all the terms and conditions of recruitment on the website in the career section.
- Take out the print of the application form after satisfying the application conditions, and fill up the appropriate details in the form.
- Affix the self-attested copies of age-caste proof, educational degrees, experience certificate with the application.
- Remit the fees and attach the receipt with the application.
- At last, forward the application to “Principal Sainik School Nalanda, Vill – Nanand, PO – Pawapuri, Dist-Nalanda, State-Bihar, Pin Code 803115”
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Application Form||Find Here|
Note: If the application filed by the candidate is found to have wrong information in it, the application will be canceled immediately.