Sainik School Recruitment 2021: Sainik School Jhunjhunu is asking qualified personnel to apply for 13 vacant seats on the designation of Accountant, Aayah, Ward Boy, Nursing Assistant, and Counselor. For detailed information, see the paragraph below and if you are eligible then apply till 27/03/2021.
Sainik School Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Sainik School|
|Posts Name||Accountant, Aayah, Ward Boy, and more|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Jhunjhunu|
|Last Date To Apply||27/03/2021|
Sainik School Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Name of the Posts:
- Accountant – 01
- PEM/PTI/Matron – 01
- General Employees Female (Aayah)- 02
- Nursing Assistant/Sister – 01
- Ward Boy – 02
- General Employees – 05
- Counselor – 01
Educational Qualifications: Contenders must fulfill the academic criteria based upon the posts, he/she is applying for like :
- Bachelor’s with the knowledge of Double Entry System of Accounting OR should have experience as an Accountant for past 10 years in Govt./Reputed Pvt. Institution – Post 01.
- Four years B.PED course OR Graduation with B.PED Diploma (one year) – Post 02.
- Matrix from the recognized board – Post 03.
- Nursing Degree OR Diploma with 05 years of experience or Ex-Servicemen of Medical Assistant Trade with five years service after training – Post 04.
- 10th pass out with good fluency in English – Post 05-06.
- Graduation in Psychology with the counseling Diploma – Post 07.
Age Criteria: The candidate should be between 18-50 years – post 01 & 03-06, 21-35 years – post 02 & 07. The counting of the applicant’s age will be done on 31st March 2021.
Pay Scale: Salary will be paid as per norms of Sainik School.
Selection Procedure: Written Test and Interview are the parameters used for selection.
Important Details Regarding Sainik School Recruitment 2021–
Please remember that application details on the prescribed form should be sent by 27/03/2021.
How To Apply Offline For Sainik School Recruitment 2021–
- The first step of application is to get the detailed instructions related to the recruitment which includes requisite educational degrees, applicant’s age, caste with special benefits to the reserved, selection method of recruiter, etc.
- If you think, you will be suitable for the post, then apply as per the recruitment policy of Sainik School.
- Download the application format in the ‘Recruitment’ column on the website and put the details in it with correct spelts.
- Affix the testimonials (education qualifications, age & caste certificate, identity certificate, experience certificate, if any) photocopies with the form and staple a recent colored photograph on them.
- Finally, send the completed filled form to “Principal, Sainik School Jhunjhunu (Rajasthan)”
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Application Form||Find Here|
Note: After the due date, no chance will be given to any candidate in any case.