Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2022: Saraswat Co-operative Bank Ltd. is looking for eligible candidates for engagement on a total of 300 vacant seats of Junior Officer- Marketing & Operations (Clerical Cadre). Aspirants are asked to submit their application online only in the format available on the website www.saraswatbank.com.The application will be accepted by 31st December 2021. All details regarding the recruitment i.e. minimum eligibility criteria, application and selection procedure, pay scale, important guidelines to apply online are provided in the following article.
Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2022 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Saraswat Co-operative Bank Limited|
|Posts Name||Junior Officer|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
||Mumbai and Pune|
|Last Date To Apply||31st December 2021|
Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2022 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Applicants are required to have Graduation in any discipline.
Age Criteria: The age of the applicant must not be more than 30 years as of 01-12-2021.
Pay Scale: Candidates will be offered a suitable amount of pay as per the RBI guidelines/ norms.
Selection Procedure: Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria will be called for the interview.
Important Details on the Saraswat Bank Recruitment–
- Junior Officer – 300
Step by Step Process to Apply For Saraswat Bank Recruitment–
- Interested and eligible candidates are advised to first visit the website of Saraswat Co-operative bank i.e. www.saraswatbank.com and read the notification.
- In the careers section link to apply online is given, click on it and fill the form with basic details.
- In the form, candidates are required to fill in their name, father/ husband name, age, date of birth, mobile number, email-id, residential address, nationality, caste, religion, work experience-related details (if any), etc.
- Fill candidate’s educational qualification like 10th, 12th, graduation/post-graduation, or any other professional qualification as per the certificates. Any mismatch in the information will lead to the cancelation of the form.
- Upload the photograph and the Resume in the size and format as per the requirement.
- Candidates are advised to preview the form before the final submission.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
Note: Retain a hard copy of the filled application form for future reference.
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.