SBI CBO Recruitment 2022: State Bank of India is going to organize recruitment on the various vacant posts of Circle Based Officers. SBI will accept applications up to 29th December 2021 for a total of 1226 Officers. Aspirants may visit the official website of SBI i.e. www.sbi.co.in and fill the application form. Eligibility criteria, the procedure to follow for the application form, fee for examination along other important instructions are given in the following article. You may check it once and then apply online.
SBI CBO Recruitment 2022 Notification Details:
|Department Name||State Bank of India|
|Posts Name||Circle Based Officers|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||29th December 2021|
SBI CBO Recruitment 2022 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: The minimum qualification for this job vacancy is Graduation.
Age Criteria: The age of the candidate must be between 21-30 years counted from 01-12-2021.
Application Fee: Fee details are:
- General/EWS/OBC: Rs. 750/-
- SC/ST/PWD: Nil
Pay Scale: Please check the official notification available on the official website of SBI.
Selection Procedure: An online written test, screening, and interview will be scheduled by the bank recruitment authority.
Important Details on the SBI CBO Recruitment–
- Circle Based Officers – 1226
Step by Step Process to Apply For SBI CBO Recruitment–
- Before applying online for this job vacancy candidates are advised to check the full notification first. For this visit the website www.sbi.co.in and go to the careers section.
- Click on the link to apply online to fill the application form.
- In the form candidate’s personal, educational, and other details will be filled.
- Upload the photo, signature, and all relevant documents as per the instruction of SBI.
- Keep the scanned copies of all documents ready before filling the form.
- Pay the application fee online as per the category mentioned above.
- Complete the whole process by 29-12-2021 and take a print of the filled form for future reference.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
Note: No document or hard copy of the application form needs to send to SBI.