SBI Recruitment 2020: State Bank of India is a public sector banking and financial services statutory body headquartered in Mumbai. SBI is welcoming the aspirants from different states to submit an online application for the empty posts of Apprentice. The application process will begin on 20th November and it will end by 10th December 2020. Check the information below after which you will get acquainted with the pay scale, selection process, age level, and more.
SBI Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||State Bank of India|
|Name of the Job||Apprentice|
|Number of Vacancies||8500|
|Last Date to Apply||December 10, 2020|
SBI Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: State Bank of India
Name of The Posts:
- Apprentice – 8500
Educational Qualifications: Bachelor’s from an accredited college is mandatory for the application.
Selection Procedure: SBI officials will select the deserving candidate on the basis of score in the Online Written Test and Local Language Test. Candidates will also have to undergo through Medical Test in case of need.
Pay Scale: Monthly stipend payable to the applicants will be as follows :
- Rs. 15000/- p.m. in 01st Year.
- Rs. 16500/- p.m. in 02nd Year.
- Rs. 19000/- p.m. in 03rd Year.
Application Fees: The application fee is Rs. 300/- for GEN/OBC/EWS while no charges are fixed by SBI for SC/ST & PWD.
Age criteria: Applicant must be under 20-28 years on 31st October 2020.
Official Website: www.sbi.co.in/www.bank.sbi
Important Instructions to apply for SBI Recruitment 2020:
- Applications can be filled by the candidate in an online mode.
- To begin with, an application, log on to the official website.
- Fill in the required details such as name, address, academic details, personal details, and more.
- Upload the signature, photo, and the certificates required.
- Deposit the fee and submit the form after reviewing the details.
- While filling the form, the candidate must be attentive as details once filled can’t alter.
- There is no need to send a printout of the form.
NOTE: Applicants are advised to retain the print copy of the application for further reference.