SDO Office Recruitment 2022: Office of Sub-Divisional Officer issued an official notification inviting applications through offline mode to fill a total of 226 posts for Accredited Social Health Activist (ASHA). Eligible female candidates interested in this job vacancy can apply by 31st January 2022. Application in the format specified by SDO Office is available with the official notification on the website www.uttardinajpur.gov.in. Aspirants are advised to check the full article given below in which we have provided necessary criteria for eligibility, application procedure, fee details, important instructions to apply, etc.
SDO Office Recruitment 2022 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Sub-Divisional Officer Office|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||31st January 2022|
SDO Office Recruitment 2022 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: The essential qualification for this job is the 10th pass or equivalent.
Age Criteria: The age limit for this job vacancy is 30 to 40 years.
Application Fee: Please check the official notification available on the SDO Office website.
Selection Procedure: A Written exam/ interview will be scheduled for the selection of suitable applicants.
Important Details on the SDO Office Recruitment–
- Accredited Social Health Activist (ASHA) – 226
Step by Step Process to Apply For SDO Office Recruitment–
- The applications will be accepted offline only whose format is available on the official website of the SDO Office Uttar Dinajpur (WB).
- For notification visit the website www.uttardinajpur.gov.in and click on the recruitment where the full notification is given.
- Read the full advertisement and then take a hard copy/ printout of the application form attached with it.
- Fill this form with personal, educational, and other details.
- A recent passport-size color photo is to be pasted on the application form.
- Attach the self-attested photocopies of all documents as mentioned by the SDO office.
- Forward/send the application form by post to the following address: “The Member Secretary, ASHA Selection Committee, Office of the Block Development Officer, Uttar Dinajpur, West Bengal.”
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Application Form||Check Here|
Note: The last date for receiving the offline application form is 31-01-2022 by 05:00 pm.