SPMCIL Recruitment 2020: Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited is ready to hire candidates for recruitment for 16 vacancies for the post of Assistant Manager. The candidates need to apply online on www.spmcil.com. Make sure to submit the application forms by 18/11/2020.
The details related to the application process and selection procedure have been provided below in a comprehensive manner. Go through the details and follow the specified instructions while applying for the recruitment.
SPMCIL Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Manager|
|Number of Vacancies||16|
|Last Date to Apply||18/11/2020|
SPMCIL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Manager-16
Educational Qualifications: The candidates must have passed B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Sc/ MBA/ MSW/ Master’s Degree (PM and IR)/ LLB from an accredited college or university.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will have to attend Online Exam and Interview on the basis of which their selection will be finalized.
Pay Scale: A lucrative sum as per the pay scale of Rupees 40,000-1,40,000/-per month will be paid to the selected candidates.
Application Fees: The candidates need to pay an application fee as specified below category wise:
- General and OBC Category: 600 Rupees
- SC/ ST/ PH Category: 200 Rupees
Age criteria: The candidates of a specified age can only apply for the recruitment i.e Up to 30 years as on 18/11/2020.
Official Website: www.spmcil.com
Important Instructions to apply for SPMCIL Recruitment 2020:
- Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limitedhas clearly specified that applications for the recruitment can be filled in online mode only on the website www.spmcil.com.
- Pay the applicable fee for application and upload a passport size latest photo of the candidate.
- The candidates also need to upload their signature along with the academic certificates.
- Submission of the application form can be done by 18/11/2020.
NOTE: The candidates who fail to submit their application by the said date will not be provided further chance.