SSB Recruitment 2021: Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) has kick-started the process of recruitment for hiring candidates as notified in the official job advertisement released on www.ssbrectt.gov.in. The vacancies are a total of 115 for the post of Head Constable. The applicants need to apply and participate in the recruitment process. Make sure to apply after reading the specified details and following the guidelines and instructions provided below. The application forms can be filled within 30 days of the release of the job advertisement.
SSB Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)|
|Posts Name||Head Constable|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||India|
|Last Date To Apply||Within 30 Days|
SSB Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Class 12th with a minimum typing speed of 35 words per minute in English and 30 words per minute in Hindi.
Age Criteria: The age of the applicants can be 18-25 years.
Application Fee: The candidates will have to make the payment of the application fee as per the criteria specified below:
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rupees 100
- SC/ ST/ ESM/ Female Candidates: Nil
Pay Scale: The candidates will be paid salary as per Level-4 of Rupees 25,500-81,100/-per month (7th CPC).
Selection Procedure: The candidates will have to qualify in the selection process.
Important Details Regarding SSB Recruitment–
Sashastra Seema Bal has 115 vacancies for the post of Head Constable
(Ministerial) the distribution of which is www.ssbrectt.gov.in.
- General Category-47
- Scheduled Caste-21
- Scheduled Tribe-10
- Other Backward Classes- 26
- Economically Weaker Sections-11
How To Apply Online For SSB Recruitment–
- The candidates can apply for Sashastra Seema Bal by applying for the recruitment on the website www.ssbrectt.gov.in.
- The applicants have to ensure to fill every detail accurately and authentically in the application form.
- Make sure that the application fee is paid online mode via a debit/ credit card or internet banking.
- A passport-size photo sign and the scan copies of the certificates of academic qualification, caste, and work experience if applicable are to be uploaded.
- Submit the application form once the details are filled, and verified.
- Do not forget to save a copy of the submitted application form in offline mode or get a hard copy printed.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: Do not forget to keep in touch with our website.